2-- Offer constructive criticism that would help this group. What might have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished? Where did you want more clarity or development? What did this group miss? Etc.
The best and most thoughtful comments will likely include information, observations, quotes, statistics, connections, questions. . . or other material from your active listening notes.
| Much of our perception of pilots comes from the movies. But what is the real passion and purpose for military pilots? |
I like how you guys made the bullet points, it was really easy to understand. One thing you guys could of done better was use the fun facts. I think the fun facts would of helped you better on the presentation.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe presentation style was put together really well and flowed very easily and smooth. The pictures were helpful and the information was organized well.
ReplyDeleteI think you guys could have had a little more, it seemed rushed but it was short and to the point and I could understand the powerpoint, just for the requirements it was short, but overall good!
I like how you organized your powerpoint and how you use images. I felt like you guys were just reading out from the powerpoint, you guys have added more out of the powerpoint. i really like how you added fun facts in your handout.
ReplyDeleteI thought the presentation was well put together and was easy to follow.
ReplyDeleteI do think that it could have been longer though. Also I felt like the fun facts on the paper could have had a bit more like, true Eddie Rickenbacker was at one time America's highest scoring ace with 26 air to air kills (during World War 1). During World War 2 however a man named Richard Bong claimed 40 kills in the Pacific flying a P-38 Lightning the whole time. Also that the highest scoring ace ever was a man Erich Hartmann who shot down 352 (nearly all Soviet) Planes during World War 2 and won some of Germany's highest awards like the Iron Cross. Also on Edward O'Hare, he took down the formation of Japanese bombers (The G4M 'Betty') while his aircraft (F4F-3 Wildcat) was already low on ammunition and his base from which he took off from was actually an aircraft carrier the USS Lexington (CV-2).
I thought the presentation was very well put together, and well organized. I thought the facts were very interesting. It was very clear. I would have liked more detail about the famous pilots. I know you guys briefly touched it but I thought it was very interesting and would have enjoyed a more in depth part about them.
ReplyDeleteI like how you guys just jump straight the point to t in your presentation it was easy to understand why people loved being a military pilot
ReplyDelete