Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Journal 8 Samuel

In the Callings my active reading is getting better from Beah and Cisneros. The stories in the callings are every interesting because I can learn from other people's mistakes. One of strength of the book is that they each one was able to find their place in the world and they are doing what makes them happy. As for weakness I can not think of an weakness about the book, and also we cannot make rational judgements about other people find their purpose in life.   

My research question is how much does Barbara Abelhauser makes as a bridge tender and what qualification do you need? What I found out was, bridge tender make an annual salary was between 32000 and 48000 based on tenure and industry expertise.

To me nothing is attractive about staying in Ohio. I guess that because my still a kid I have nothing. As for work i would love to move to California for wor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Being 13 John Mauritz

Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...