Wednesday, October 25, 2017

John Mauritz Journal Eight

My active reading is going great so far. I enjoy reading books that have fragments because you focus on one story before moving to the next. I think my strengths are being able to focus on the stories and being able to active read more. My weaknesses would probably wanting to know more about the characters stories and not having them. I look forward to reading more of the stories in The Callings.

Road rage is more of a recent phenomenon that receives more coverage from new sources. Since the 1900s millions have been killed in driving accidents. Scientist and safety officials say "resistance to accident reduction to the attitude and behavior of drivers who tend to respond to safety improvements by driving more dangerously." There are many safety improvements that are meant to keep everyone of the road safe like law enforcement and signs. Drivers are the ones that control whether they are involved in an accident by how they respond on the road. Drivers tend to take risks to arrive at a destination quicker which may put them at risk and possibly change theirs or someones attitude.
https://www.angermanagementgroups.com/history-of-road-rage

I'm interested in moving to Los Angeles, California because my job in the Computer Science and Engineering field may take me there. I like California due to its beautiful and lavish landscape and lifestyle. I love the weather in California because it barely gets cold like it does in Ohio and it has nice weather all year long. I would like to get a house with a nice view. Many video game companies have offices located in California and I am looking forward to working at one. Since a child, I've always wanted to work at a video game company as a Designing Artist. I play on creating either the landscapes or the people in the games.

Image result for DICE gaming building in los angeles
The office of the DICE video game company in Los Angeles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Being 13 John Mauritz

Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...