Sunday, October 8, 2017

Snapshot 4: Music Is Amazing Karan Kapoor

Music is something that can take you away from problems around you. There is a lesson in every song. It depends what you are looking into; I look at rap and hip hop music as my escape. People think it’s artist talking about no sense, but if they listen, it’s like poetry. These types of music genres try to relate to you or me. The artists can talk about love, hate, real world problems, or even the government.  
Some of the artists I like are Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, and many others. These types of artist know how to express the moods that I am feeling. The one artist I like listening to is Lil Uzi because, he expresses his excitement, love, anger, and hate. A lot people do not like him because, he uses auto tune, but if you listen to the lyrics in his songs it has a deeper meaning to it. The song I like from him is The Way Life Goes, he describes that in life you can stop something from happening.

When I listen to that song I realize sometimes we all make mistakes and he says “I know it hurts sometimes, but you’ll get over it”. I’m like a boxer because, as many times I get knocked down in life I get back up. He knows that sometimes life can be hard from breaks up, losing someone, or even doing bad at something. When I listen to him I go into to my own little world.
Luv is rage 2 cover art. Lil Uzi describes the time he is hurt broken and how he gets over these things. 

4 comments:

  1. There really is a lesson in every song but sometimes the lesson is different depending on the person. I am also a fan of J. Cole, he really knows how to speak what I consider to be the truth about a lot of things, especially about love and society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't personally enjoy Uzi but I don't think he gets enough credit for his creativity of expressing himself. Some people look at his music as not very meaningful and catchy hooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think K-Dot is good at exposing some of the things going on in society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so correct with how he is able to express love, hate, anger, and excitement. I listen to his songs and I agree there is a deeper meaning if you can understand it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Being 13 John Mauritz

Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...