Music has away been a part of my family for years. It goes from teaching it to making your own or playing what you have in front of you. When playing music, you should put all your emotions and heart into it. music is a passion that flows within like a river towards an ocean. You must have the want to make people feel what you are playing and feel what the song is about. That is what has been taught in my family for many generations.
For me personally, music helps me express my feelings. My favorite song is Remember everything, by Five Finger Death Punch. because of one part that gave me hope if I held onto it and I did. I got through a lot.
"It all went by so fast
I still can't change the past
I always will remember everything
If we could start again
Would that change the end
We remember everything
Everything"
"It all went by so fast
I still can't change the past
I always will remember everything
If we could start again
Would that change the end
We remember everything
Everything"
![]() |
| Music starts from a note or symbol but ends up blooming like a rose. |
In making music it's not just you putting how you feel into it you also got to get your members to feel it. Why would you do that well my grandfather told me good music doesn't come from one person but everyone willing to work on it together. So music is a combined effort for some and others not so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.