I think that it amazing that 5 graders are able to read and understand shakespeare plays. It is really difficult for me to read and understand shakespeare play, I found out the hard way when my Film and literature class read macbeth and of course it was the first i was introduce to shakespeare's work. It was really hard to get the concert at first. When Rafe said “ They are learning team work whenever they perform the plays” with shakespeare you have to play close attention to what is going on stage or you can easily be lost. How this relate to kids is that they have to be respectful of their peers during the play, like some is going through their lines you don't talk.
A goal of my right now would be to pass all my classes this semester. This means that I have to study had and not skip any more classes.
I have to say that his shakespeare plays are amazing! Also, goals are set well!
ReplyDeleteGood goal. get out of mcdonalds.
ReplyDelete