Monday, October 2, 2017

Journal 6 Samuel

My favorite chapter was the My Name. That is is when she was letting everyone know the origins of her name, and what it meant to her and how she was not happy it her name. She was named after great-grand mother. "Until my great-grand father threw a sack over her head and carried her off. Just like a that, as if she were a piece of fancy chandelier."

Other than my parent I would say that my teachers have substantial influence on me. The reason why I say that is because I am constantly learn what is good and what is bad. In many ways I always aspire to be better than them. Taking my High school Physic teacher for example he is the reason why i decided to take engineering physic in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Being 13 John Mauritz

Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...