Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Response to The Hobart Shakespearians. Journal Seven By Cynthia Hill

In that video about The Hobart Shakespearians it made think a lot of things about schools. What i thought about most was how some teachers approach the students or the way they treat them.  Rafe Esquith he didn't care about were they came from or what their previous test scores were, and what other teachers would say about the students that he got that they tough last year.  "If a 10-year-old, who doesn't speak English at home, can step in front of you and do a scene from Shakespeare," says Esquith, "then there is nothing that he cannot accomplish." that stands out to me the most because this shows he believes in his students.because of that statement it reminds me of my third grade teacher where she didn't care if we had attitudes our what was going on at home all she cared is that we were learning and that we worked together in class. 

A personal goal that I have is that i will get through college and earn my degree that I'm working on getting. And that would be in education. I also will try to be like my third grade teacher and Mr. Rafe Esquith. why I want to do this is because I would like to make a change in other children's life just like my teachers have done for me in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Being 13 John Mauritz

Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...