2-- Offer constructive criticism that would help this group. What might have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least polished? Where did you want more clarity or development? What did this group miss? Etc.
The best and most thoughtful comments will likely include information, observations, quotes, statistics, connections, questions. . . or other material from your active listening notes.
![]() |
| A stuntwoman on fire! |

I think the eye contact was awesome, I felt like you guys were really adding everyone to the presentation rather than not getting everyone engaged.
ReplyDeleteI think another example that is more recent could have been beneficial to your presentation, but it was still really well put together and I enjoyed it.
I really like your presentation, it was simple and easy to understand. I also like your hand out it really helped understanding the topic. you guys should have add more example of successful stunt man/women to support you topic
ReplyDeleteThe presentation was easy to understand. Maybe you could have added a video of a stuntman/ woman performing a stunt
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete