what was the most memorable topic that I can remember about being talked about on being 13 is sexting. now when I was 13 I had a phone but never used it because I didn't have many friends and I was constantly busy taking care of my cousins. But I'm seeing more and more kids nowadays doing even with people they have never met before. These 13-year-old kids are allowing this to happen and they are not thinking about the consequences at all before they go out and just do it.
my biggest take away is that they are going online to bully someone and when that happened to me it was face to face. They feel safe doing behind a wall of a network to where they don't have to see your reaction. When I was 13 being bullied was to get a reaction out of someone and make them feel how your feeling at home or just to do because you may think your all big and bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being 13 John Mauritz
Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...
-
My favorite chapter in The House on Mango Street is Darius in The Clouds. In the beginning Esperanza says "you can never have too much ...
-
Poetry/writing is my personal escape. I love poetry and writing because it's my own therapy. I can write what's on my mind, how I...
-
Rafe, a 5th grade teacher at Hobart Elementary School, teaches kids who are fairly new to the United States. Most kids speak english as the...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.