Being 13 Response
I think the most memorable moment in the film was when they said just how often young teens are on social media a day. I know that teens in general are on social media quite often now, mainly to see what people they know are doing and saying mostly because there really mentally and emotionally insecure depending on how old they are and they're really sensitive about negative things being said about them, but when they said that "kids look at their social media 180 times a day" I never knew it was that bad.
The biggest lesson I learned from the film and this I had been thinking about for sometime before seeing this is that parents really need to get a control on there kids social media usage. I never really had social media accounts when I was in my early teens because one I was never really that motivated and two, my parents would have my accounts linked to there e-mails and would be easily able to see what I do and I think that's what parents should be doing is having more access to there kids social media accounts and see what there doing and be able to discipline them when there doing something wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being 13 John Mauritz
Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...
-
My favorite chapter in The House on Mango Street is Darius in The Clouds. In the beginning Esperanza says "you can never have too much ...
-
Poetry/writing is my personal escape. I love poetry and writing because it's my own therapy. I can write what's on my mind, how I...
-
Rafe, a 5th grade teacher at Hobart Elementary School, teaches kids who are fairly new to the United States. Most kids speak english as the...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.