I am very involved with social media but I isolate myself from the negativity on there. I use my social medias to spread positivity or to share my life. Social media can provide amazing opportunities for people. They can share their business or become kind of a celebrity in a sense on social media. I try to be the positive light but I do see a lot of negativity. In Being 13, we saw kids bullying one another. Whenever I see that happening I say something to try to stop it, not add fire to the flame. Bullying is a not tolerable to me, words hurt and that's something more kids need to realize.
The main thing that I took away from this video is to not judge a book by their cover. The kids in this video seemed nice and innocent to us but on social media they were a completely different person. As they said in Being 13, it's almost as if they have an online persona because these kids were two completely different from online to in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.