My Name is Grey McBride. I live here in Marion, I've lived here for the past eight years. I like history and politics, I occasionally draw and write, but mainly I build model planes and ships. I have one sister who we rarely get along. I have a white lab named Jake who's very hyper and loves people and getting attention. I'm a Railway enthusiast, mainly U.S. and British locomotives and railways. My favorite T.V. shows are Star Trek the Next Generation and House of Cards. Favorite movies are Battle of Britain and Hunt for the Red October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being 13 John Mauritz
Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...
-
My favorite chapter in The House on Mango Street is Darius in The Clouds. In the beginning Esperanza says "you can never have too much ...
-
Poetry/writing is my personal escape. I love poetry and writing because it's my own therapy. I can write what's on my mind, how I...
-
Rafe, a 5th grade teacher at Hobart Elementary School, teaches kids who are fairly new to the United States. Most kids speak english as the...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.