Monday, August 28, 2017
Journal Two from Jeran Miller
My name is Jeran Miller. I was named after one of my moms childhood friends because she thought it was a very unique name. I live in Upper Sandusky and drive to class. It only takes about 25-30 minutes to get to campus so it isn't too bad. A fun fact about me is I love to travel because it allows me to get away from my problems at home and experience new people and places. My favorite way to travel is on a boat, more specifically, on a cruise. I like cruises so much because there are so many fun and exciting things to do on a cruise. There are clubs for different age groups that always have an event going on everyday. There are trivia nights, dance battles, comedy shows, movie nights and dress up competitions. The places I have traveled to are the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being 13 John Mauritz
Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...
-
My favorite chapter in The House on Mango Street is Darius in The Clouds. In the beginning Esperanza says "you can never have too much ...
-
Poetry/writing is my personal escape. I love poetry and writing because it's my own therapy. I can write what's on my mind, how I...
-
Rafe, a 5th grade teacher at Hobart Elementary School, teaches kids who are fairly new to the United States. Most kids speak english as the...

I agree on family sticking together in A Long Way Gone. After all the horrific events that has happened around them they all still have each other.
ReplyDeleteIts because of family that the boys are going back home to see if they can find their father. They could have easily made it through to the next town but they chose not to.
ReplyDelete