Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Journal 2 Ved Katwala

My name is Ved Katwala. I moved to Columbus three years ago from India. I Graduated from Olentangy Liberty High School in 2016. Fun Fact about me is i have made a can crusher in my robotics club which can crush 15 cans in one minute, and for that i got trophy from Honda. My hobbies are playing sports, reading news articles and drawing cars. I want to be a mechanical engineer and my dream is to work for Honda to design and build cars and machines.

In the book Long way gone, one of the theme that is shown is politics when he talks about how the country got independence from British in 1961 and how in 1968  Siaka Steven the leader of All People's Congress party won the election and declared Sierra Leone a One-party State. I think it is important to know about history and how his father said this is the beginning of rotten politics and now people are fighting against the corrupt government. I have a question about when is he going to become a soldier?      

4 comments:

  1. That is so fascinating that you are from a different country. I can not even begin to imagine the culture shock you experienced when you first moved here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is awesome that you like to draw cars Ved. I too enjoy drawing, but I tend to draw anime characters and superheroes. It is a great achievement to be awarded a trophy from Honda, so congrats on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The can crusher sounds really cool, and the fact that you got an award from Honda is amazing. I hope you get that job for Honda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can crusher sounds interesting. I to read the news and also do a little drawing myself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Being 13 John Mauritz

Being 13 was a documentary about teens at the age of 13 and how they use their social media. It was covered over 8 schools, with social medi...