My name is Cynthia Anne Hill. I'm named after my great grandmother, so it's kind of a family name. My hobbies are to read and drawing along with playing professional pool with my mom and step dad. My favorite animal is a turtle. I have 3 animals in my house two cats Boots and Little Bit, and my dog Athena, she is an English bulldog and beagle mix. I'm part of a youth group for girls. My youth group is getting smaller every year but we do a lot for our communities in our towns. My group is sponsored by the free masons and I got the Youth in Excellence Award. About my fun fact, I only know 4 of my half siblings from my father. And I only know as of right now know where two of them are. As for my step father he has taught me a lot in the past 3 years of living with him and my mom.
 |
| My baby brother Nathen |
 |
| My youngest Sister Rebecca |
One of the events that stood out to me the most, well more like a memory. Is when he was talking about the moon and what his grandmother would tell him about her village and how they were when the moon was out at night. It stood out to me the most is because it is something I do. It is nice just to sit outside and look at the moon and just feel at peace I still do it to this day.
I also feel at peace when I am outside and enjoying nature. Whether if it's at night, during the day, in town, or on vacation, taking a minute to soak in your surroundings truly is a great way to relax!
ReplyDeleteMy hobbies are reading and drawing (occasionally) too.
ReplyDelete