Music is defined differently for each individual. It is a language that speaks to us all, but in different ways. Music is an art of sound which reveals ideas, thoughts, and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, and harmony. To me, music brings a sense of calmness, happiness, and peacefulness. Music teaches me ways to live, explains me things and situations. It encourages me, motivates me, it adds energy into you. It makes me feel powerful like never before. Music is like food to my soul. I listen to a lot of rap, rock, classical, Bollywood and instrumental music. I listen to Eminem, jay z, Metallica and other Bollywood singers.
One of my favorite song is “My Dad’s Gone Crazy” by Eminem. It talks about father and daughter relationship in which a girl thinks her father’s gone crazy because her dad wants her to change and she is trying explain that there is nothing that she couldn't do. The lyrics goes “There's no mountain I can't climb
There's no tower too high
No plane that I can't learn how to fly
What do I gotta do to get through to you”
To show you there ain't nothin' I can't take this chainsaw to?
This lyrics encourages me to not give up. You can achieve your goal no matter what. Eminem music is like magic, and it is so smooth, an easy understand. I literally gets goosebumps when i listen to my favorite musics. It’s hard to explain music in word.
Eminem show album cover. In this album Eminem believes that the truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Eminem is an artist that knows how to relate to you. It's crazy to know he can lyrics like these!
ReplyDeleteI use to listen to alot of eminem and jay z. I glad music brings you happiness and a sense of calmness.
ReplyDeleteits important to not give up. Definitely not on family
ReplyDeleteEminem does his songs through story which is great!
ReplyDelete